AD (728x60)

Monday, January 1, 2018

Best worst years of my life, 2017.

Share & Comment

"To the year that messed me up, threw me near the verge of giving up, made me doubt myself a lot and expect things that will never happen. To the year that made me stronger, taught me to love myself more than anything else, made me realize who's true to me and not. 

Definitely a year of realization, self growth and hard work. 2017 taught me how much family matters, to be careful who you speak to, to not trust everyone, what it's like to have true friends, and the pain of lost loved one. 


The year where I learned to let go of the things that are toxic to for me, to accept the reality that nothing stays the same, to understand that it is okay not to be okay and to commit to whatever decision you have as long it makes you happy. 


It's been one of the best worst years of my life and i'm thankful. but i'm ready to move on. Here's to 2018." -  IG cupcake_aisyah



Once you've made your choice, don't ever look back.
Be bold enough to keep moving, just the same way you're bold enough to ignore everything.

Reading that caption made me realize that you're not alone having difficulties in 2017. I've been thinking for quite long enough, what did i achieve in this year? Nothing. Blankness. Numbness. Painful memories. I'm so tired of trying to fight with everything.

Tapi semua yang menyakitkan itu terjadi untuk menguatkan kita. Semua yang menyedihkan itu supaya kita lebih menghargai kebahagiaan. Semua kegagalan adalah untuk mendekatkan kita dengan kejayaan. Long story short, I survived. Maka nikmat tuhan yang manakah kamu dustakan?

Don't give up. Selagi masih bernafas, jalankan tugasmu sebagai hamba-Nya, tunaikan tanggungjawab terhadap ibu bapa kamu. Kerana kita bukan hidup bersendirian di dunia ini tanpa arah hala tuju hidup. 

Islam. Iman. Ihsan.

Selamat datang 2018. Bring it on. Keep fighting guys!
Tags:

Written by

I was the founder hanaqueen station and also the author of this blog. We offering variety of delicious ready-to-foods and drinks such as Ice Blended, Waffle, Sweet Corn, Fries, Hot Dog Bun and many else

2 comments:

  1. Selamat tahun baru Dari mama.. semoga segala impiana menjadi kenyataan

    ReplyDelete

 

My Instagram

Location

123movies
google maps for free

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Why to Choose HanaQueen?

HHANAQUEEN STATION OFFER A VARIETY OF PACKAGES FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO START A BUSINESS. YOU JUST NEED TO FIND THE BEST LOCATION TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS AND WE WILL PROVIDE ALL EQUIPMENT TO START YOUR BUSINESS INCLUDING FREE TRAINING.

YOU CAN START YOUR BUSINESS UNDER OUR NAME OR BUILD UP YOUR OWN BRAND. OUR BUSINESS IS FRESH AND FOCUSED, CONSISTENTLY DELIVERING NEW IDEAS. THIS IS NOT AN 'ADD ON' BUSINESS - WE ONLY PROVIDE GREAT SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS. IT’S WHAT WE DO AND WE LOVE IT..

Copyright © HANAQUEEN STATION | Designed by SirArtwork